A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Jenkins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Lee Jenkins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Rick Jenkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rick Jenkins practices Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists.