Learn more about Dr. Rick Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Jenkins, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Jenkins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Lee Jenkins MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Rick Jenkins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rick Jenkins practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.