A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Kiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Kiser is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Kiser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiser graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Kiser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick E Kiser MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rick E. Kiser practice?
- Dr. Rick Kiser has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rick Kiser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO and Windsor, CO.
See Greeley Obstetricians & Gynecologists.