Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rick Lambert
Dr. Rick Lambert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montvale, NJ, with another office in Livingston, NJ. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lambert is affiliated with HackensackUMC Mountainside, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. He speaks English.
Dr. Rick Lambert has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rick Lambert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montvale, NJ.
Dr. Kedar Gokhale
Montvale, NJ 0 mi26
Dr. Manan Pandya
Montvale, NJ 0.01 mi7
Dr. Sunandan Pandya
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Montvale, NJ 0.23 mi20