A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Lockhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Lockhart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Lockhart, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lockhart graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lockhart has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Lockhart MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rick Lockhart practice?
- Dr. Rick Lockhart has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rick Lockhart practices Otolaryngology near Milledgeville, GA.
See Milledgeville Otolaryngologists.