A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lyons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford R Lyons MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford R. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Clifford Lyons has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Lyons practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Hematologists, and Albuquerque Oncologists.