A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clifford Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lyons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clifford R Lyons MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Clifford R. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Clifford Lyons has 1 office location.
Dr. Clifford Lyons practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists, Albuquerque Hematologists, and Albuquerque Oncologists.