A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Nishimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Nishimura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Nishimura, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishimura graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 14 awards.
Dr. Nishimura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick A Nishimura MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Nishimura practice?
- Dr. Rick Nishimura has 8 office locations.
Dr. Rick Nishimura practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Wabasha, MN and Kenyon, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.