Learn more about Dr. Rick Nishimura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Nishimura is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nishimura
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Nishimura Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Nishimura, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 32 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Constrictive Pericarditis
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishimura graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 16 awards.
Dr. Nishimura has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick A Nishimura MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Nishimura practice?
- Dr. Rick Nishimura has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Nishimura practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Cardiologists.