A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Nissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Nissen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissen
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nissen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Nissen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissen graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nissen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Lee Nissen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Nissen practice?
- Dr. Rick Nissen has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Nissen practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.