inactive

Rick L Nissen MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 11th, 2016
Problem solver
For years I have had chronic ear infections due to birth defect. Over the years I have had surgery and many visits to other ENT doctors to no avail. Finally my last ENT recommended Dr Nissen. Wow, what a difference. I see him once a year for check up and cleaning of problem ear. Since then no problems. I started seeing him 5 years ago. Would highly recommend him.

October 5th, 2015
He was rude to my daughter. Had to see her four times before doing tubes and then he kept questioning her if she for sure wanted it. Then he wanted to try one ear then she made him do other after her ears felt better. She then was done and did not get any paper work! UNPROFESSIONAL Doctor!!!!

June 7th, 2008
Dr. Nissen is excellent!
He lets you know all the options, is very caring and sincere. Seriously, a good person and excellent doctor.

April 15th, 2008
Excellent Doctor
He actually listened to what I was telling him, I was suffering from dizziness for 4yrs, and other ENT doc's couldn't help me, where he could and did.