Dr. Rick Obray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 9th, 2014
best pain management in St George
I have been in chronic pain since I was nine years old. Dr Rick is the only doctor that has ever been able to provide me with any kind of relief. He put a spinal cord stimulator in my back and he has me on pain relievers. for the first time in almost fifty years I can function almost normally.

January 24th, 2014
Dr. Rick was the first doctor to discover I have a torn hamstring. He is an expert when looking at X-Rays and Scans and catches things other doctors do not readily see. He cares about his patients. At one time he told me that if I was in that much pain again and couldn't get an appointment right away - I should just come in without an appointment and he would fit me in. I never did that but was greatly impressed to know he would even inconvenience himself in order to take care of me. I would recommend Dr. Rick as a kind, caring and thorough doctor.

January 6th, 2014
Pain management
I have been to Dr. Rick for several years now. He has completely changed my life. I could barely walk, sit all was uncomfortable. I am 90 % improved. He has given me quality of life I never thought could happen again. I'm 70 years old, yet I feel like I did in my 50's , and I have lots of issues. I have had about 7 major operations in the past 6 years. He is a great Doctor as well as a wonderful human being. He is with out question one of the very best Doctors I have been fortunate enough to have access to.

January 13th, 2011
Patient
Dr. Obray is an excellent doctor. Patient focused to find solutions.