A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Odland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Odland is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Odland, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Odland graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Odland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Odland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rick M. Odland practice?
Dr. Rick Odland practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.