A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Odland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Odland is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Odland
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Odland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Odland, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Odland graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Odland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Hennepin County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick M Odland MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rick M. Odland practice?
- Dr. Rick Odland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rick Odland practices Otolaryngology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.