Learn more about Dr. Rick Okagawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Okagawa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okagawa
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Okagawa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Okagawa graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Okagawa has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Okagawa MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rick Okagawa practice?
- Dr. Rick Okagawa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rick Okagawa practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Cardiologists.