A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Pasquariello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Pasquariello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Pasquariello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasquariello graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pasquariello has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick D Pasquariello MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rick D. Pasquariello practice?
- Dr. Rick Pasquariello has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rick Pasquariello practices Internal Medicine near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellefonte, PA.
See State College Internists.