Dr. Rick Paulson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rick Paulson?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Rick Paulson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016

Amazing Doctor

Trilled with my results. Would use him 1,000 times over. I have many friends who have gotten the same surgery and weren't happy but Dr. Paulson is an amazing Doctor! Would recommend him to anyone. Great reception/nursing staff too

March 1st, 2015

he was a horrible doctor. before surgery he was great after surgery he was HORRIBLE i do not recommend

January 13th, 2015

Extremely Dissatisfied. A touch up gone wrong.

Unprofessional and ill trained to say the least. A portion of my treatment ran down my cheek. A costly mistake on my wallet!

December 28th, 2013

Dr. Paulson is Awesome!!

Recently, I received a procedure by Dr. Paulson with the support of his superior staff. This experience was completely satisfying and I am so thrilled with the outcome. At the beginning, I was skeptical and concerned about the process and procedure; however, Dr. Paulson answered my questions and provided me great comfort and support by being so personable and patient with answering my questions. My daughters were very supportive as well as we continued through the process to very successful results with the help of Dr. Paulson and his staff…we highly recommend Aesthetic Center!

September 16th, 2013

Fantastic Experience for BA

My office, clinical and surgical experiences were very pleasurable at Dr. Paulson's facility. From the initial consult to the last post-op visit, Dr. Paulson and his staff were very accommodating and friendly. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my breast augmentation and would highly recommend Dr. Paulson and the Aesthetic Center of Plastic Surgery.

March 4th, 2013

Dr Paulson and his staff are awesome. I have had 2 procedures done and have had an excellent experience both times. I highly recommend them.

February 13th, 2013

an 'artist with skin'

From my very recent experience, I can attest to the fact that Dr. Rick Paulson has excellent plastic surgical skills - the phrase 'artist with skin' came to mind after he performed my surgery. How he could do as much work as he did on my abdomen and only leave a thin and faint scar (and a strategically placed one :-) was really quite something. I was very pleased with my results.

May 2nd, 2012

Silicone

I had the removal of Saline breast implants that I had in for 20 years. Dr. Paulsen was great with the initial consultation. He listed to what I wanted and gave me the pros and cons of both Silicone and Saline implants. I chose Silicone due to the research that I did and the more natural feel that they would have. My surgery was amazing. I had very little pain when recovering; it felt like I had been lifting too many weights at the gym. When I woke up, I could feel the immediate difference, my new implants felt as if they were actually a part of me. Dr. Paulsen did an amazing job! It has been 9 months and I could not be happier with my results.

October 20th, 2015