Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

210 S 12th St
Suite B
Bismarck, ND 58504
701-255-3311
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Paulson is Awesome!!  |  show details
by Please Patient on Dec 27th, 2013

Recently, I received a procedure by Dr. Paulson with the support of his superior staff. This experience was completely satisfying and I am so thrilled with the outcome. At the beginning, I was skeptical and concerned about the process and procedure; however, Dr. Paulson answered my questions and provided me great comfort and support by being so personable and patient with answering my questions. My daughters were very supportive as well as we continued through the process to very successful results with the help of Dr. Paulson and his staff…we highly recommend Aesthetic Center!

|  Fantastic Experience for BA  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

My office, clinical and surgical experiences were very pleasurable at Dr. Paulson's facility. From the initial consult to the last post-op visit, Dr. Paulson and his staff were very accommodating and friendly. I am extremely pleased with the outcome of my breast augmentation and would highly recommend Dr. Paulson and the Aesthetic Center of Plastic Surgery.

|  show details
Mar 4th, 2013

Dr Paulson and his staff are awesome. I have had 2 procedures done and have had an excellent experience both times. I highly recommend them.

|  an 'artist with skin'  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

From my very recent experience, I can attest to the fact that Dr. Rick Paulson has excellent plastic surgical skills - the phrase 'artist with skin' came to mind after he performed my surgery. How he could do as much work as he did on my abdomen and only leave a thin and faint scar (and a strategically placed one :-) was really quite something. I was very pleased with my results.

|  Silicone  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

I had the removal of Saline breast implants that I had in for 20 years. Dr. Paulsen was great with the initial consultation. He listed to what I wanted and gave me the pros and cons of both Silicone and Saline implants. I chose Silicone due to the research that I did and the more natural feel that they would have. My surgery was amazing. I had very little pain when recovering; it felt like I had been lifting too many weights at the gym. When I woke up, I could feel the immediate difference, my new implants felt as if they were actually a part of me. Dr. Paulsen did an amazing job! It has been 9 months and I could not be happier with my results.