Physiatrist, Pain Medicine
236 W Main St
Ste 203
Danville, KY 40422
859-239-2421
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  a zebra ,not a horse  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

i had an injury in nov. of 20xx. no doctor in next five months could tell me anything. dr. pellant didn't completely understand what was going on at first,it took alittle time.dr.pellant says he is still learning when it comes to my injury. he once said when a doctor hears hoof beats they expect a horse not a zebra. dr. pellant is a great doctor,he is funny,caring,conciderate,thorough,but he does need to practice on his coutrifiedness understand ability. i would recomend him to anyone.the nurses and office members are very kind.signed skirt (a thanks to his wife for explaining what that is)

|  Professional Approach  |  show details
May 26th, 2011

I found Dr. Pellant and staff to be very professional in dealing with me in several areas. First, Dr. Pellant took all the time necessary to completely explain and answer any and all questions I had about the procedure. Secondly, during the actual procedure he kept me completely informed of the progress in the procedure and constantly checked with me for my comfort level. Lastly, My visits to his office have always been met with pleasant people, even when I don't feel especially well, even when I had to reschedule.

|  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

verey unhappy with this doctor.

|  caring doctor  |  show details
Dec 1st, 2009

Dr Pellant is a very caring pain managment doctor and he makes you feel at ease when giving injections,I would recomend him to anyone in chronic pain or other..