A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Peng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peng
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Peng, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Peng graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Peng has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Yuanchun Peng MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rick Y. Peng practice?
- Dr. Rick Peng has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Peng practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.