A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Pospisil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Pospisil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pospisil graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Pospisil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pospisil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rick F. Pospisil practice?
Dr. Rick Pospisil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Monterey Park, CA.
See Huntington Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.