Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rick Pospisil
Dr. Rick Pospisil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA, with other offices in Riverside, CA and Pomona, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Pospisil is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center, Pacific Hospital of Long Beach and Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. He speaks English.
Dr. Rick Pospisil has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Rick Pospisil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.
Dr. Kelsey Peterson Jr
Huntington Beach, CA 0 mi50
Dr. Emile Wakim
Huntington Beach, CA 0 mi11
Dr. Robert Ahearn
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Huntington Beach, CA 0 mi34