A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Pospisil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Pospisil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pospisil
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pospisil Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pospisil graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Pospisil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Frank Pospisil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rick F. Pospisil practice?
- Dr. Rick Pospisil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rick Pospisil practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Huntington Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.