Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

3.0

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Dec 12th, 2013

Dr. Pospisil took excellent care. He is a skilled surgeon that is patient and kind. The office is very well run with personable staff.

wonderful gifted doctor show details wonderful gifted doctor
Jul 17th, 2013

We felt fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Pospisil.

Oct 10th, 2012

Excellent service by Doctor Pospisil and his assistant Tommy.

full of untruths show details full of untruths
Jul 17th, 2012

Won't reccommend him,because he's not honest with his reports from my experience. He doesn't listen and he writes what he wants too on his reports.could damage your whole case if your a truthful person and then the patient gets blamed.

lavern. show details lavern.
Jun 13th, 2012

I have been coming to this Dr. For about a yr .. I have only seen him once and never again .. the front desk girl us rude they don't like to help the only good thing that Dr has going for him and his office is Ms. lavern .. love her .. but that office sucks because of the staff no including Ms. Lavern

I'm so glad I found him show details I'm so glad I found him
Apr 4th, 2012

Finally a caring and patient doctor. He was also able to diagnose a problem that I had seen 3 doctors for. It had been so frustrating up until that time. Other doctors had written me off as malingerer. But Dr. Pospisil was able to discover the problem and treat it.

Shady show details Shady
Jul 28th, 2011

I wouldn't trust this doctor. He just prescribes meds and didn't listen to my concerns. He has very poor bedside manners.

Finest in the profession show details Finest in the profession
Jan 3rd, 2011

Dr. Pospisil listened patiently to all my pain and problems. I can't recommend him enough.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
Aug 24th, 2010

Dr. Pospisil was able to diagnose and treat my problem after 3 other doctors failed. Much to my relief I am now pain free without further complications. He was patient and kind listening to my concerns and explaining.His staff were friendly and efficient.I would highly recommend this doctor.

Apr 2nd, 2009

dont trust this dr

Orhtopedics show details Orhtopedics
by Citysearch User on Feb 1st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Pospisil is a straight-forward no nonsense, orthopedist. He is used by insurance companies for his opinions a lot because he is conserv...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com