A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Poston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Poston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Poston graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Poston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Poston practice?
Dr. Rick Poston practices Pediatrics near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Woodhaven, MI.
See Trenton Pediatricians.