inactive

Rick Poston DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 9th, 2015
This man was my childrens dr ince the day they were born at Riverside Hospital in Trenton, Mi 1979/1980. Busy mom. He took care of my daughter who was born 5 weeks early, with such gentle hands and reassured me everyday of her progress. After they out grew him we never really found a doctor we loved as much

May 3rd, 2011
Ms. Weston
Thank you for all you do. I have been to other doctor offices, and your office is the best yet. I love your waiting area and your staff is amazing.

February 24th, 2010
TERRIBLE NEW DOCTOR ADDED - DR. SHELL
I have been taking my 2 boys to this Doctor's office for approx. 3 years and enough is enough. Didn't care for Dr. Poston, he is arrogant and does not have a real concern for the children but Dr. Pavlick does, so I continued to go there. The receiptionsits are totally unprofessional and rude and treat you like a number and are only concerned about whether you payed your co-pay or not. Now they added a new Doctor, Dr. Shell and he was trying to treat my 5 yr old for a wart and had no clue how to handle it, all he did was scare my child and burn him with the freezing stuff. Had no idea how to handle the situation and treat my child. The office made sure to collect the co-pay and I called them to advise that the Dr. didn't know what he was doing and I didn't feel that it was fair for me to pay $20 for a co-pay for nothing. They advised that we should not have been charged a co-pay for a wart treatment. They voided my check but I then get a bill in the mail for the visit, they billed this as a surgical procedure so my insurance covered $3 and I am billed $46 because I have to pay a portion of my deductible for the year. It's considered surgery, really? my child still has this hideous wart and all they did was scare him, not a pleasant experience. So I called to see if they could do something about it and they will not, they said "you came in and we performed the service" hardly! They could have tried to make me happy by removing the charge and apologize or something, nothing, neither time that i called did they apologize for this unacceptable experience and still charged full price. Glad I figured out that I do not want to do business with them anymore, glad it wasn't something exremely serious and that I should find a real Doctor's office that actually cares about the kids and doesn't just view them as $$. My family doctor is better than this and he treats adults. REALLY, I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE, UNLESS YOU DON'T MIND BEING TREATED LIKE A MONEY MAKER.