A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Raimondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Raimondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raimondo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raimondo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Raimondo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Raimondo graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raimondo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Arthur Raimondo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Raimondo practice?
- Dr. Rick Raimondo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rick Raimondo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.