A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Raimondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Raimondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Raimondo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ankle Surgery
- Foot Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Raimondo graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raimondo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raimondo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Raimondo practice?
Dr. Rick Raimondo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lumberton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Lumberton Orthopedic Surgeons.