Learn more about Dr. Rick Raimondo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Raimondo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raimondo
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Raimondo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Raimondo, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Raimondo graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raimondo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Arthur Raimondo MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Raimondo practice?
- Dr. Rick Raimondo has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rick Raimondo practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.