A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Renwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Renwick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Renwick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Vernon Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Francis Renwick MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Rick F. Renwick practice?
- Dr. Rick Renwick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rick Renwick practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Viroqua, WI.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Viroqua Obstetricians & Gynecologists.