Overall Review

October 31st, 2016
After getting tired of looking at the jowls and sagging skin on my 54 year old face, I decided to fix the problem. After I "danced" around the facelift choice and used Botox, fillers etc... I wanted a more permanent solution. I knew, without a doubt, Dr. Rosen was the only one I would choose to do this procedure. I am six weeks out post operative and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. Not only do I look much younger, my skin is tight and radiant. My family and friends cannot believe how natural my face looks. Those that haven't seen me say "Did you change your makeup?" or What skincare are you using.?" Dr. Rosen's care before, during and after this procedure was and still is unsurpassed. He was there every step of the way and still is! His office is welcoming and his staff is so caring and professional. I give Dr. Rosen my highest recommendation.

July 11th, 2016
Dr Rosen Review
I am 46 years old and went to Dr Rosen for a breast reduction and tummy tuck. From the beginning I could tell he was very professional with an exceptional attention to detail. Through the process he was available for calls and emails and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him and I am very happy with my results. The staff at the hospital and his office staff are great as well.

April 22nd, 2016
BED SIDE MANNER HAS FELL BY THE WAYSIDE
I had a appointment for breast implants the DR was trying to talk me into a tummy tuck I did not go there for that invasive surgery I do not have that much of a stomach to do that then he said he would not even put implant in only a lift and tuck crazy this DR was not nice. I have thick skin but I felt it was a underline thing going sisters ,also the office people were not the nicest never return emails or calls never confirm do not go there when you leave you will feel terrible.

February 28th, 2016
Breast Augmentation
Dr. Rosen is a very professional, helpful, caring surgeon who helped me make the right decisions when I decided to undergo a breast augmentation. He is extremely skilled as he gave me outstanding results for my athletic body type. I am overwhelming satisfied with the results and could not have imagined a better outcome. Throughout this process, Dr. Rosen has been compassionate, friendly, and dedicated to my progress. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rosen for any procedure or treatment.

January 10th, 2016
otoplasty
Had sticking out ear since I was a kid. Finally decided to do it. Picked Dr Rosen after reading online reviews and first visit. From first minute to the procedure and after..... all painless and very professional. Very happy with results and entire process. If I had to do it again.. I would definitely pick Dr. Rosen again!!!

June 29th, 2015
Dr Rosen was amazing! My daughter looks so great, like a better version of herself. I don't know how he did it but her nose looks just perfect. She was never black and blue, or swollen, it was like a miracle. The man has such a gift, and I feel so blessed to have found him. It didn't hurt that he was a very nice person too.

June 24th, 2015
59 y/o RN in need of facial pick me up
Easy to talk to, listens to your concerns. Skilled in the field of injectables and skin care. I am so pleased with my results. I would never go anywhere else. would recommend him to my friends , and already have !!,

March 13th, 2015
Dr. Rosen did an excellent job on my surgery and I highly recommend him!

August 19th, 2014
Breast Augmentation
I think my surgery was pretty seemless. Dr. Rosen made me feel comfortable

January 27th, 2014
Mommy makeover
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Rosen. I was in need of a "mommy makeover" and interviewed 5 other doctors before I met Dr. Rosen....and then my search for a plastic surgeon was over. He impressed me with his attentive and kind manner and candid conversation. He's a very down to earth and humble man who clearly enjoys what he does. My surgery went very well, I am now 3 1/2 weeks post op and feel excellent (and I think I look great, too). No question (or text) was unanswered during the whole process. His attention to detail and overall care is phenomenal.

December 20th, 2013
Great doctor!
I had been to a previous plastic surgeon with horrible results. Dr. Rosen immediately put me at ease with his gentle and compassionate manner. He spent an hour with me answering every question I had. He is the most professional and caring doctor I have ever been to. He is meticulous in his skill and followup. My results are stellar, more than I could ever have imagined after my previous experiences. I will and have recommended Dr. Rosen to anyone that needs a plastic surgeon.

October 21st, 2013
Wouldn't trust anyone else
Dr. Rosen is a professional, skilled surgeon. During my consultation, he took the time to listen to what I wanted and to go over my options with me. Dr. Rosen was patient and answered every question I had. His surgical skill is impeccable and his post operative care is top notch. I would not trust anyone else the way I trust him. His results are fantastic!