Dr. Rick Rosen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rick Rosen?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Rick Rosen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 5th, 2017

Great experience from start to finish!

Dr. Rosen was so great from the initial consultation right up until whenever you need him, months down the line. I did my research on breast augmentation and doctors before going in to see him with my laundry list of questions and concerns for my consult. During the consult, he was very informative and answered all my questions I had before he finished. He was up front and honest about everything (pros, cons, risks, implant types, etc.). I never felt pressured into a certain style or a timeline to have the surgery. Deciding to work with him was a no-brainer. Surgery went smoothly and afterwards and he was available at all hours via his personal cell phone, email, text, office phone. My recovery time of when I was feeling semi-normal was quick (felt okay after two days, was out at a BBQ in two weeks with no concerns). The follow-up appointments were helpful and he never made me feel like I was asking dumb questions or brushed off any of my concerns. If I ever considered any other plastic surgery or procedures, Dr. Rosen would be my first and only stop!

March 9th, 2017

I had an amazing experience!

I recently had surgery with Dr. Rosen for the second time in 11 years and his bed side manner and care is second to none! After receiving scary news about a ruptured implant at my regular mammography apt, I called and left a message for Dr. Rosen. He returned my call within 4 minutes, and reassured me that I was in no immediate danger and eased my fears. To accommodate my schedule, he met me at his office the very next day, when he isn't usually in the office, and just does post-op apts. I had Dr. Rosen's personal cell number and email address, and anytime I tried to get in touch with him with a question and concern, he got back to me immediately! I truly can't say enough positive things about Dr. Rosen (AND the care I received at Norwalk Hospital on the day of my surgery)! His kindness, compassion, honesty, and professionalism are above and beyond excellent!

February 1st, 2017

Happiness is finding the right plastic surgeon!

February 1st, 2017

Happiness is when you find the perfect plastic surgeon!

It’s all been said in my five stars review. Dr. Rosen and his staff are all I could have hoped for in a plastic surgeon. He has been my only plastic surgeon for 5 years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue. If you are looking for a doctor who has knowledge and treats you and cares for you, instead of trying to rip you off like other plastic surgeons then Dr. Rick Rosen is someone you should consider visiting.

October 31st, 2016

After getting tired of looking at the jowls and sagging skin on my 54 year old face, I decided to fix the problem. After I "danced" around the facelift choice and used Botox, fillers etc... I wanted a more permanent solution. I knew, without a doubt, Dr. Rosen was the only one I would choose to do this procedure. I am six weeks out post operative and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. Not only do I look much younger, my skin is tight and radiant. My family and friends cannot believe how natural my face looks. Those that haven't seen me say "Did you change your makeup?" or What skincare are you using.?" Dr. Rosen's care before, during and after this procedure was and still is unsurpassed. He was there every step of the way and still is! His office is welcoming and his staff is so caring and professional. I give Dr. Rosen my highest recommendation.

July 11th, 2016

Dr Rosen Review

I am 46 years old and went to Dr Rosen for a breast reduction and tummy tuck. From the beginning I could tell he was very professional with an exceptional attention to detail. Through the process he was available for calls and emails and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him and I am very happy with my results. The staff at the hospital and his office staff are great as well.

April 22nd, 2016

BED SIDE MANNER HAS FELL BY THE WAYSIDE

I had a appointment for breast implants the DR was trying to talk me into a tummy tuck I did not go there for that invasive surgery I do not have that much of a stomach to do that then he said he would not even put implant in only a lift and tuck crazy this DR was not nice. I have thick skin but I felt it was a underline thing going sisters ,also the office people were not the nicest never return emails or calls never confirm do not go there when you leave you will feel terrible.

February 29th, 2016

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Rosen is a very professional, helpful, caring surgeon who helped me make the right decisions when I decided to undergo a breast augmentation. He is extremely skilled as he gave me outstanding results for my athletic body type. I am overwhelming satisfied with the results and could not have imagined a better outcome. Throughout this process, Dr. Rosen has been compassionate, friendly, and dedicated to my progress. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Rosen for any procedure or treatment.

January 10th, 2016

otoplasty

Had sticking out ear since I was a kid. Finally decided to do it. Picked Dr Rosen after reading online reviews and first visit. From first minute to the procedure and after..... all painless and very professional. Very happy with results and entire process. If I had to do it again.. I would definitely pick Dr. Rosen again!!!

June 29th, 2015

Dr Rosen was amazing! My daughter looks so great, like a better version of herself. I don't know how he did it but her nose looks just perfect. She was never black and blue, or swollen, it was like a miracle. The man has such a gift, and I feel so blessed to have found him. It didn't hurt that he was a very nice person too.

June 24th, 2015

59 y/o RN in need of facial pick me up

Easy to talk to, listens to your concerns. Skilled in the field of injectables and skin care. I am so pleased with my results. I would never go anywhere else. would recommend him to my friends , and already have !!,

March 13th, 2015

Dr. Rosen did an excellent job on my surgery and I highly recommend him!