A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Sasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Sasso is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Sasso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasso graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sasso has 28 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Colman Sasso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Rick C. Sasso practice?
- Dr. Rick Sasso has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rick Sasso practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Danville, IN.
See Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons and Carmel Surgeons.