Learn more about Dr. Rick Sasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Sasso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sasso
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Sasso, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Sasso graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sasso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick C Sasso MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Rick C. Sasso practice?
- Dr. Rick Sasso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rick Sasso practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Carmel, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Carmel Surgeons and Carmel Orthopedic Surgeons.