Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

by Summer Edwards on Apr 1st, 2016

I dont trust many doctors but Dr Sloan puts you right at ease and really listens to your symptoms. He allows you to really be a part of your medical care and treatment and the office and support staff is very friendly, courteous and professional.

Extreme Rip off and false information. show details Extreme Rip off and false information.
by Sincerely, unsatidfied customer. on Sep 28th, 2015

After speaking with the receptionist, (who is also his daughter) I was told and another person listenening that the service I was requesting could defineately be provided by Dr. Sloan. Once there they wanted me to perform multiple tests and pay fees PRIOR to seeing the Dr. So I asked if I could speak to the Dr. before I went ahead with my appt., they agreed. Needless to say the service I had inquired about and was assured it would be no problem turned out to be inaccurate, in fact they do not treat the condition I was there for. Weleft on good terms and that was that, EXCEPT 2 weeks later I received a bill in the mail for OVER $400! No tests were done, no evaluation was performed just a quick 3 min conversation regarding the treatment I had inquired about. I would think twice before ever even speaking to this particular physician. Unless you want to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars. EXTREME RIP OFF. Ripping off poor unknowing patients just to fatten his wallet. What ever happened to the Hippocratic oath???

Sep 23rd, 2015

Super great dr!

A RARE Find! show details A RARE Find!
Sep 23rd, 2015

Superb Doctor! Dr. Sloan REALLY seems to care for his patients, and I've never gotten in and out as quickly for an appointment anywhere like I do there! You can talk to him about ANYTHING- & I think it is so important to feel comfortable with your doctor. He is professional, intelligent, personable, & all of the staff are friendly, too. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sloan to anyone searching for a Dr., whether it be a general/family physician, weight loss, substance abuse, or just about anything.. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

The Very BEST Doctor in Arizona!! show details The Very BEST Doctor in Arizona!!
Aug 30th, 2015

Fabulous Doctor!! The VERY BEST I've ever seen in Arizona! Very caring and compassionate!