Dr. Rick Sloan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rick Sloan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016

Awesome, kind courteous and expects it from his staff....Addresses all my needs and even takes the time to ask me of my personal life!

August 15th, 2016

Maybe this will help fix the place

Went in for my 4th appointment for my medication Suboxone. Not only is the girl up front rude but dosent have a clue how to talk to people. Every time I go in she is talking about patients as if no one can hear her and her back fat is always hanging out. WhIle you wait in the lobby to give your urine sample you can see how she is rude to just about everyone who comes in. We'll unless you're a good looking male I guess. The staff in the back are okay. One lady complains every time we are in their. I normally get a room just outside the station. One girl normally makes me laugh after dealing with the rude Hispanic zombie but haven't seen her for a while. If you had the girl with the black and colorful hair train the zombi up front on customer service this joint might be okay. My wife thinks her name is Rebecca and she too looks forward to seeing her when we go in. Dr.Sloan is always on point with my care and for being a clinic it's okay. Would recommend the doctor but the girl up front will put you in a bad mood. So wear ear plugs.

April 1st, 2016

I dont trust many doctors but Dr Sloan puts you right at ease and really listens to your symptoms. He allows you to really be a part of your medical care and treatment and the office and support staff is very friendly, courteous and professional.

September 29th, 2015

Extreme Rip off and false information.

After speaking with the receptionist, (who is also his daughter) I was told and another person listenening that the service I was requesting could defineately be provided by Dr. Sloan. Once there they wanted me to perform multiple tests and pay fees PRIOR to seeing the Dr. So I asked if I could speak to the Dr. before I went ahead with my appt., they agreed. Needless to say the service I had inquired about and was assured it would be no problem turned out to be inaccurate, in fact they do not treat the condition I was there for. Weleft on good terms and that was that, EXCEPT 2 weeks later I received a bill in the mail for OVER $400! No tests were done, no evaluation was performed just a quick 3 min conversation regarding the treatment I had inquired about. I would think twice before ever even speaking to this particular physician. Unless you want to spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars. EXTREME RIP OFF. Ripping off poor unknowing patients just to fatten his wallet. What ever happened to the Hippocratic oath???

September 23rd, 2015

Super great dr!

September 23rd, 2015

A RARE Find!

Superb Doctor! Dr. Sloan REALLY seems to care for his patients, and I've never gotten in and out as quickly for an appointment anywhere like I do there! You can talk to him about ANYTHING- & I think it is so important to feel comfortable with your doctor. He is professional, intelligent, personable, & all of the staff are friendly, too. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sloan to anyone searching for a Dr., whether it be a general/family physician, weight loss, substance abuse, or just about anything.. If I could give 10 stars, I would!

August 30th, 2015

The Very BEST Doctor in Arizona!!

Fabulous Doctor!! The VERY BEST I've ever seen in Arizona! Very caring and compassionate!

August 25th, 2017