A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Strickroot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Strickroot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Strickroot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickroot graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Strickroot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick L Strickroot MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Strickroot practice?
- Dr. Rick Strickroot has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rick Strickroot practices Family Medicine near Sussex, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI.
See Sussex Primary Care Doctors.