Learn more about Dr. Rick Strickroot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Strickroot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strickroot
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strickroot Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Strickroot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickroot graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Strickroot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick L Strickroot MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Strickroot practice?
- Dr. Rick Strickroot has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rick Strickroot practices Family Medicine near Oconomowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, WI and Waukesha, WI.
See Oconomowoc Family Physicians.