A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Strickroot:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Strickroot is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Strickroot, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Strickroot graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Strickroot has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Strickroot accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rick L. Strickroot practice?
Dr. Rick Strickroot practices Family Medicine near Sussex, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI.
See Sussex Family Physicians.