A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Szumlas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Szumlas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Szumlas graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Szumlas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
- Paris Regional Medical Center
- Hopkins Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Alan Szumlas MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rick A. Szumlas practice?
- Dr. Rick Szumlas has 1 office location.
Dr. Rick Szumlas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Paris, TX.
See Paris Internists and Paris Cardiologists.