A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Wagner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Winner Regional Healthcare Center - CAH
- Mid-Dakota Hospital - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick Wagner MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rick Wagner practice?
- Dr. Rick Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rick Wagner practices Surgery near Winner, SD.
See Winner Surgeons.