Dr. Rick Wilson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rick Wilson?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Rick Wilson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2011

Treated my rosacea with care and compassion

IPL was new as a rosacea treatment when I found Dr. Wilson. My skin looked like a had a sunburn all the time. I received 10 treatments (a series of 5 and then 2 years later another 5). It has been over 4 years since my last treatment and my skin still looks good. Rosacea is progressive so I do treat my skin gently and use topical meds. However, my skin looks normal now even good for my age. Dr. Wilson carefully mapped out a plan and monitored every treatment I had. He treated me with expert care and compassion. In future, if I need further touchups or other treatments I will go see him. The nurse that did most of my treatments was Cheri and she was great and very much an expert.

November 19th, 2010

Satisfied Patient

I have seen Dr. Wilson every two years for the past six years. His staff is always pleasant and professional. I have been very satisfied with the procedures performed and would not hesitate to see him again.

November 7th, 2016