inactive

Rickard K Dalberg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 23rd, 2012
condescending and rude.
Dr. Dalberg was rude, unprofessional, and condescending. I am pretty sure bedside manner does not exist in his vocabulary. I went to the stafford er bc of vommiting accompanied by leg cramps, palpitations, chills and low grade fever. Not ONCE did this Dr. do a physical exam when I complained of sharp abdominal pain. He nearly refused to run labs until i said I was going to complain. The labs were run and there was some low electrolytes. If he would have ran the routine labs he would have known that and would have recommended a supplement. He told me the lab was not cost effective and asked what I thought I would find on the labs abnormal? My response, "YOU are the doctor! That is your job to find out what is causing me to be ill. Asking me is not going to solve anything." After 7 hours in the ER waiting on him to decide whether he would run the labs and after placing a formal complaint, he finally ran them and passed us off on the other doctor.