A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricke Spotts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricke Spotts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spotts
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spotts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricke Spotts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spotts graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Spotts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lebanon Valley Health Net Physicians
- GSH Medical Staff Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricke Lyle Spotts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricke L. Spotts practice?
- Dr. Ricke Spotts has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricke Spotts practices Family Medicine near Lebanon, PA.
See Lebanon Family Physicians.