Dr. Rickey Chance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rickey Chance?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 4th, 2017

Love love love Dr. Chance!

I've been going to Dr. chance for several years now and he's just the best. He's also my children's doctor and they all adore him. His office staff is very personable. It's make it easy going to the doctor.

March 4th, 2017

Love love love Dr. Chance!

February 27th, 2016

I scheduled my annual exam with Dr. Chance as my employer health insurance required I have a physical to receive a premium reduction. He performed a very thorough exam, performed my cholesterol and diabetes screening while I was there and discussed the results during the visit. He discussed diet modification due to my cholesterol instead of automatically jumping to prescribing medicine. Dr. Chance will be my provider for future healthcare needs. The staff was also knowledgeable and pleasant.

March 30th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Chance for many years. The last time I saw him he told me to stop wasting his time because I was asking about 3 issues I had instead of one issue. He then named my ailments in front of nurses and patients in the office. That information is supposed to be confidential under HIPPA law. Although, I have thought he was wonderful in the past, he crossed the line on many levels the last time I saw him. My disease should not have been told in front of others.

January 16th, 2015

BEST DR IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Chance has been my family doctor for almost 20 years...he's ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!! He's very patient, friendly, honest, and truly loves his work. He's not just another doctor thats in the business to make money, he has a WONDERFUL bedside manner and truly cares about his patients.

August 5th, 2012

Very good physician, smart, really cares about his patients. Does complete family care. Sees children. Does gyn care, adult problems

January 6th, 2011

My elderly mother and I have been going to Dr.Chance since Hurricane Katrina in 2005. I couldn't have chosen a better physician! My mother's appointments can be a bit time consuming with all of her medical problems, but Dr.Chance has so much patience with her and never seems to be rushed, even though I'm sure he's actually very busy. Not only does he have great bedside manner, he is just such a joy to be around. His sense of humor makes it such a breeze to be going to the "doctor". He is such a smart man and we are so blessed that he is our physician!

September 26th, 2008

PERSONAL OPINION

RICKEY HAS BEEN MY FAMILY'S PHYSICIAN FOR OVER 12 YEARS. RICKEY IS VERY WILLING TO LISTEN, AND SHOWS MUCH PATIENCE, EVEN WHEN DEALING WITH SMALL CHILDREN. I'LL NEVER FORGET ONCE RUNNING INTO RICKEY IN A CONVENIENCE STORE AND MY YOUNG SON RUNNING UP TO HIM AND TELLING HIM THAT HIS EAR HURT. I TOLD MY SON THAT DR RICKEY WOULD HAVE TO SEE HIM IN THE OFFICE, THAT HE WAS N OT AT WORK. RICKEY LAUGHED, PULLED AN OTASCOPE OUT OF HIS POCKET LOOKED AT MY SONS EARS AND TOLD US HE WOULD CALL IN AN ANTIBIOTIC WHEN HE GOT TO THE OFFICE. ALOT OF DRS WOULD HAVE WANTED TO GET US INTO THE OFFICE FOR A VISIT FEE. I FEEL LIKE LITTLE THINGS LIKE THIS ARE THE ONES THAT MAKE A DIFFERENCE

August 19th, 2017