Dr. Rickey Kinzey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rickey Kinzey?

November 21st, 2016

One of the best ever been there for over 12 yrs. Im very sadden that he is going to be retired by end of 2016. The office will be closed for good!

October 18th, 2016

Good caring pple just do as you should & listen

November 26th, 2013

Dr. Kinzey's one of the best in his field!!!

I have been having pain issues for 10 years since my chemo & radiation for cancer. I was unable to work for 6 years due to the unbearable pain I was experiencing. I seen 3 other doctors before a friend told me about Dr. Kinzey. He worked very hard to find the right medications to help my pain get to a manageable level. I am now back to work and my pain level hasn't been this low in years. Oh, by the way I also drive 6 hours round trip every month to see him. But believe me it's worth the trip!!!

November 2nd, 2009

Review of Dr. Rickey Kinzey

Dr. Kinzey is one of the most knowledgable in his line of work, Pain!If your really dealing with pain he will work to help you. If your one of those that are just going to get the pills you will not be there long. I've been to 4 pain doctors over the last 5 years and Dr. Kinzey is the first to set down and study which is causing your pain and deal with each area of your body subscribing what is best for your situation. I strongly recommend Dr. Kinzey for those having real pain issues.

May 29th, 2009

I love Dr. Kinzey

since first visiting Dr. Kinzey my pain level has started to improve and he always takes time to ask questions and go above and beyond to make sure you are improving physically !

October 19th, 2017