Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

Dr. Kinzey's one of the best in his field!!! show details Dr. Kinzey's one of the best in his field!!!
by JK on Nov 25th, 2013

I have been having pain issues for 10 years since my chemo & radiation for cancer. I was unable to work for 6 years due to the unbearable pain I was experiencing. I seen 3 other doctors before a friend told me about Dr. Kinzey. He worked very hard to find the right medications to help my pain get to a manageable level. I am now back to work and my pain level hasn't been this low in years. Oh, by the way I also drive 6 hours round trip every month to see him. But believe me it's worth the trip!!!

Review of Dr. Rickey Kinzey show details Review of Dr. Rickey Kinzey
by Larry C. on Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr. Kinzey is one of the most knowledgable in his line of work, Pain!If your really dealing with pain he will work to help you. If your one of those that are just going to get the pills you will not be there long. I've been to 4 pain doctors over the last 5 years and Dr. Kinzey is the first to set down and study which is causing your pain and deal with each area of your body subscribing what is best for your situation. I strongly recommend Dr. Kinzey for those having real pain issues.

I love Dr. Kinzey show details I love Dr. Kinzey
by lane-lane7 on May 29th, 2009

since first visiting Dr. Kinzey my pain level has started to improve and he always takes time to ask questions and go above and beyond to make sure you are improving physically!