Dr. Rickey Love MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

August 4th, 2016
stay away
This person spent the few minutes we had, explaining that my Dr's were his nemesis' and that I was making all of this up. What a creep, only thing bigger than his ego is his belly. Stay away!

April 10th, 2015
Dr. Love was extremely professional after taking my child to "the best child ENT" for two months and a set of ear tubes that caused no relief. I decided to take my child to my ENT, Dr. Love, to see if he could help. He was wonderful with my daughter. He cultured her ear and it was found that she had a staff infection. One round of Bactrim antibiotics and she hasn't had an ear infection since. He was wonderful. I can't say enough nice things about him.

July 23rd, 2012
unhappy patient
This is one of the most self-centered doctors I have ever encountered. He spent what little time he gave me talking about what a great surgeon he was! He didn't listen to what I wanted but stated he knew best. He removed all of my thyroid even though it was not cancerous. I beleive he did it to prove he was right. I will always have to be on medication.He even caused me more problems by the medication he gave me after surgery and didn't apologize for his mistabke. I wished I had sued him not for the money but to bring him down a notch.Only see this man if he is your last resort.

June 10th, 2011
Dr. Love is superb. Best in Montgomery, AL.
After years of health issues, Dr. Love was the name I was given. I cannot speak highly enough of him and his office staff. Dr. Love has taken ownership of my health issues and relentlessly sought to find the cause of them. He has listened to my concerns and not jumped to a quick diagnosis, but been thorough in his approach. He goes above and beyond to care for his patients and is direct in his bedside manner (no fluff- just facts). He's not deterred by difficult or unusual health circumstances and does not use a cookie cutter approach to treating his patients. Again, I cannot say enough good about Dr. Love and his staff. Top notch.