Dr. Rickey Love Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Rickey Love?

stay away

Posted on August 4th, 2016

This person spent the few minutes we had, explaining that my Dr's were his nemesis' and that I was making all of this up. What a creep, only thing bigger than his ego is his belly. Stay away!

Posted on April 10th, 2015

Dr. Love was extremely professional after taking my child to "the best child ENT" for two months and a set of ear tubes that caused no relief. I decided to take my child to my ENT, Dr. Love, to see if he could help. He was wonderful with my daughter. He cultured her ear and it was found that she had a staff infection. One round of Bactrim antibiotics and she hasn't had an ear infection since. He was wonderful. I can't say enough nice things about him.

unhappy patient

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

This is one of the most self-centered doctors I have ever encountered. He spent what little time he gave me talking about what a great surgeon he was! He didn't listen to what I wanted but stated he knew best. He removed all of my thyroid even though it was not cancerous. I beleive he did it to prove he was right. I will always have to be on medication.He even caused me more problems by the medication he gave me after surgery and didn't apologize for his mistabke. I wished I had sued him not for the money but to bring him down a notch.Only see this man if he is your last resort.

Doctor's Response

Having slowed down doing thyroid surgery for the better part of 3 years due to some back issues, this comment seems quite disturbing. We have already seen that other inappropriate comments for some dentist and some other doctor were posted here. This gives us cause for concern. In addition, we advise patients up front that total thyroidectomy is often a completion procedure and almost never done here. Parathyroid regulation and Thyroid hormonal regulation have long been done in the Endocrinologists office with our patients. For these reasons we believe this commentary to be possibly a mistaken posting. We have received in our office some unusual anonymous and disturbing communications. We remain focused on Best Outcomes and Best Care for the patient.

Dr. Love is superb. Best in Montgomery, AL.

Posted on June 10th, 2011

After years of health issues, Dr. Love was the name I was given. I cannot speak highly enough of him and his office staff. Dr. Love has taken ownership of my health issues and relentlessly sought to find the cause of them. He has listened to my concerns and not jumped to a quick diagnosis, but been thorough in his approach. He goes above and beyond to care for his patients and is direct in his bedside manner (no fluff- just facts). He's not deterred by difficult or unusual health circumstances and does not use a cookie cutter approach to treating his patients. Again, I cannot say enough good about Dr. Love and his staff. Top notch.

Posted on October 17th, 2017