Dr. Rickey Nagy MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Kansas City, MO

January 26th, 2016
I have seen dr. Nagy since I was pregnant with my daughter. .that was 12 years ago..and he is the best!! Has a dry humor but I loved it...I guess it takes a since of personally to see the funniest in him...but he was always point on and great for whatever I needed..I recently got a letter that he decided to retire..and that makes me bummed...cause I new his humor aND he knew mine and he was so easy to deal with and talk to..never once made me uncomfortable..

December 11th, 2013
`Patient/LPN
I love this guy. He has been my OB/GYN for the better part of 17 years. I read the other review about having a rough exterior. No...He is a big teddy bear. Ok a little teddy bear. He is straight forward and spoke to me as if he was speaking to his daughter. I appreciated that. If the GYN visit could ever be fun...it's at Dr. Nagy's office. He is a great doctor and funny to go with it. I have seen some of his staff there as long as I have been going there. Professional and yet put you at ease at the same time. Wish he was my family doctor as well.

January 19th, 2012
I love Dr Nagy!
He delivered all three of my kids c-section and I absolutely love him! He has a rough exterior, but he is just a big softie! I work at a major teaching hospital but decided to stay with Nagy due to his care!