A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rickey Viator:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rickey Viator is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rickey Viator, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Viator graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Viator has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rickey Joseph Viator MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rickey J. Viator practice?
- Dr. Rickey Viator has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rickey Viator practices Pediatrics near Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar Beach, FL.
See Santa Rosa Beach Pediatricians.