A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rickey Wilson is Excellent. Dr. Wilson has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rickey Wilson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Mercy Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rickey Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rickey L. Wilson practice?
Dr. Rickey Wilson practices Psychiatry and Psychiatry near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and South Bend, IN.
See Davenport Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Wilson, Dr. Ricardo Wilson, Dr. Rich Wilson, Dr. Richard Wilson, Dr. Richie Wilson, Dr. Rick Wilson