A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rickey Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rickey Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rickey Wilson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rickey Lee Wilson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rickey L. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Rickey Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rickey Wilson practices Psychiatry near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and South Bend, IN.
See Anderson Psychiatrists.