A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricki Dobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricki Dobbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobbs
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dobbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricki Dobbs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Migraine Disorders
- Ocular Hypertension
- Refractive Errors
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbs graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dobbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricki D Dobbs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ricki D. Dobbs practice?
- Dr. Ricki Dobbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricki Dobbs practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.