A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricki Dobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricki Dobbs is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricki Dobbs, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Migraine Disorders
- Ocular Hypertension
- Refractive Errors
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbs graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dobbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Baptist Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricki Dobbs MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ricki Dobbs practice?
- Dr. Ricki Dobbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricki Dobbs practices Ophthalmology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Ophthalmologists.