A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricki Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricki Goldstein, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Brain Damage
- Developmental Disorders
- Neonatal Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Goldstein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Regional Hospital Medical Staff Services
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricki Friedman Goldstein MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricki F. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Ricki Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ricki Goldstein practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pediatricians.