Dr. Ricki Pollycove MD Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2017
The best ob/gyn I have ever had! Knowledgeable and personable....she really cares about her patients! I can't give her a high enough rating!

April 25th, 2016
A dr that actually listens to her patients! She takes the time to understand concerns and to stay up to date on research. She explains alternatives and helps the patient decide on the best course of action

February 9th, 2013
Horrible doctor. She's condescending, has an awful bedside manner and is self serving. I'm really glad I found a new doctor.

January 4th, 2009
Talks in circles, and walk out having NO idea what she just said. she just smiles, this absent minded smile. She is fixated on herself and really doesn't seem to be too interested in her patients- I agree lots of new age talk that has nothing to do with the appt. She thinks she is Wonderful and really adorable- she is her biggest fan.

September 25th, 2008
Self Promoting, Greedy and Lots of Psycho Babble
Laides, save your money. Dr. Ricki (as she loves to call herself) does not take any insurance, charges a fortune and spends most of YOUR appointmnet time talking about herself and letting you know what a "brilliant, nuturing physician" she is. There are many reasonably priced (and take insurance) gyns in SF, you don't need to go to this incompetent so called doctor.

September 25th, 2008
Good Caring Doctor/Uncaring office staff
Dr. Pollycove is a good doctor. She does not take any insurance but will give you a form to submit a claim to your insurance. I traveled 60 miles in bad morning commute traffic and arrived into the parking garage 5 min after my appt started. I did call the doctors office on my way because I was lost and told the offic staff I would be there soon and asked for further directions. After I finally found her office I used the restroom so I would be prepared to be called in soon. By the time I registered it was 13 minutes after my appt time. The front office lady proceeded to inform me that there policy is that if you are 15 minutes late for your appt. they will have to reschedule your appt. I was mortified because I had travelled so far to see Dr. Pollycove. The receptionist could see that I was frazzled due to getting lost and being late (I am never late for my appts and apologized for being late) This upset me and I told Dr. Pollycove about it. I waited approx 20-30 minutes longer to be called in for my appt. I like the doctor but will not return to this office due to the rudeness and uncaring manner the receptionist displayed. I understand that they have certain policies but think they should deal with lateness on a case by case basis.

May 15th, 2016