Dr. Rickie Sanders MD is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rickie Sanders, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rickie Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rickie Sanders practice?
Dr. Rickie Sanders practices Family Medicine and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians and Jacksonville Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Sanders, Dr. Ricardo Sanders, Dr. Rich Sanders, Dr. Richard Sanders, Dr. Richie Sanders, Dr. Rick Sanders