A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Artist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Artist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Artist
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Artist Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Artist, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Artist graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Artist has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricky Lee Artist MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricky L. Artist practice?
- Dr. Ricky Artist has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricky Artist practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.