A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Cameron is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cameron
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Cameron, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Cameron has 9 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricky Cameron MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricky Cameron practice?
- Dr. Ricky Cameron has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricky Cameron practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Emergency Physicians and Tyler Primary Care Doctors.