Dr. Ricky Clay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 21st, 2015
Love him. He is such a kind sweet dr b

January 5th, 2010
Dr. Clay is THE MAN!
My experience with Dr. Clay AND his staff is nothing but professional and top notch people. When Chicago didn't know what to do with me, I went to Mayo. They knew what to do and I had surgery the next day and came home 48 hrs later. Seeing him again 10 yrs later for another procedure, I can only report that if you have a need for plastic surgery/skull surgery... this is THE place to be and choose this man. You will NOT be disappointed with him or his team, including top notch MaryJo Batey!! Thanks to everyone, I look forward to getting back to diving and firefighting again and living life to the fullest at age 41!!

March 15th, 2009
Rhinophyma Laser Surgery
I could find no Minnesota medical institution that could perform laser surgery on my rhinophyma. Finally, I contacted the Mayo Clinic, Rochester and learned that Dr. Ricky Clay had performed the procedure and was provided with an assessment appointment. Then a surgery date was scheduled. It was an almost one hour procedure done under general anesthesia. The result was what I would term excellent! After two weeks of 3 x a day dressing changes, I revisited Dr. Clay. He pronounced it a success and I am very pleast with the result. At 72 years of age, I feel like I have gained an improved outlook on life.