A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Crawford, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
- Deaconess Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricky Earl Crawford MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricky E. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Ricky Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricky Crawford practices Family Medicine near Evansville, IN.
See Evansville Family Physicians.