A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Harris, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Harris, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine-Fort Worth, TX. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricky Lynn Harris DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ricky L. Harris practice?
- Dr. Ricky Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricky Harris practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Cardiologists.