Learn more about Dr. Ricky Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Harris, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Harris, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine-Fort Worth, TX. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Harris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricky Lynn Harris DO is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ricky L. Harris practice?
- Dr. Ricky Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricky Harris practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists and Denton Cardiologists.