A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Isernhagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Isernhagen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Isernhagen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Isernhagen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Isernhagen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Isernhagen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isernhagen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricky D Isernhagen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ricky D. Isernhagen practice?
- Dr. Ricky Isernhagen has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricky Isernhagen practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.