A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rick Isernhagen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rick Isernhagen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rick Isernhagen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Isernhagen graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Isernhagen has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Chiles Hospital
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rick D Isernhagen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rick D. Isernhagen practice?
- Dr. Rick Isernhagen has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rick Isernhagen practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Harlan, KY and Somerset, KY.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.