A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellenberger graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kellenberger has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Moundridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kellenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Kellenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricky D. Kellenberger practice?
Dr. Ricky Kellenberger practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Fort Scott, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Pittsburg, KS.
See Fort Scott Urgent Care Centers and Fort Scott Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Kellenberger, Dr. Rickie Kellenberger, Dr. Rich Kellenberger, Dr. Rick Kellenberger, Dr. Richie Kellenberger, Dr. Dick Kellenberger