A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Kellenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Kellenberger graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kellenberger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nevada Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kellenberger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricky D. Kellenberger practice?
Dr. Ricky Kellenberger practices General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Fort Scott, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Nevada, MO.
See Fort Scott General Practitioners, Fort Scott Emergency Physicians, Fort Scott Family Physicians, and Fort Scott Geriatric Doctors.