A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Latham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Latham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Latham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Latham graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Latham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricky Dwayne Latham MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricky D. Latham practice?
- Dr. Ricky Latham has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricky Latham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists and Fairbanks Cardiologists.