A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Latham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Latham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Latham
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Latham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Latham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Latham graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Latham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fairbanks Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricky Dwayne Latham MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ricky D. Latham practice?
- Dr. Ricky Latham has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricky Latham practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Internists and Fairbanks Cardiologists.