A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ricky Menor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Menor is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Menor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Menor graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Menor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ricky Anthony Menor MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ricky A. Menor practice?
- Dr. Ricky Menor has 1 office location.
Dr. Ricky Menor practices Internal Medicine near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists.