Learn more about Dr. Ricky Sayegh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ricky Sayegh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ricky Sayegh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sayegh graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sayegh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sayegh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ricky Sayegh practice?
Dr. Ricky Sayegh practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.