Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ricky Sayegh
Dr. Ricky Sayegh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY, with other offices in Yonkers, NY and Ridgefield, NJ. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sayegh is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Medical Center, St. John's Riverside Hospital-Park Care Pavillion and St. John's Riverside Hospital. Dr. Sayegh has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ricky Sayegh has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ricky Sayegh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.
Dr. Sanat Dagli
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Yonkers, NY 0 mi
Dr. Victor Mascitelli
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Yonkers, NY 0 mi30
Dr. Mario Spagnuolo
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Yonkers, NY 0 mi57